- Answer and triages incoming telephone calls, responds to questions, takes appropriate messages, schedules patient appointments or transfers caller as necessary according to guidelines established by the office.
- Schedules and or documents phone encounters for open scheduling inquiries.
- Maintains all office appointment schedules by scheduling patient based off convenience of patient, urgency, POC and time required (inc. assessments and on-going treatment)
- Manages Epic Waitlist functions
- Works assigned work queues in Epic
- Works with management to edit ongoing treatment schedules to open new treatment slots
- Cancels and re-schedules appointment
- Reschedule patients when needed for provider call-ins, emergencies, or for approved time off.
- Manages changes to on-going appointments to facilitate getting patients off the waitlist
- Schedules/re-schedule patients for new therapist or departing therapists
- Routinely demonstrate a strong commitment to Reid’s behavioral standards by serving as a role model to others.
- Consistently follow the behavior standards identified in Reid’s Mission, Vision and Values and Key Service Behaviors (KSBs) at all times.
- Take ownership and hold co-workers accountable. Actively promote behavioral standards to others by acknowledging good performance and coaching or intervening when performance needs improvement.
- Make suggestions on how service can be improved.
- Adhere to Reid’s confidentiality policies related to patients, family and visitors, staff physicians and customers. Responsible for the protection of confidentiality of data at all times.
- Take pride and care in personal appearance and reports to work in attire that projects professionalism and respect. Adhere to Reid dress code guidelines at all times.
- Complete all required hospital education and employee health requirements on time.
- Work in a safe manner and follows all hospital department safety requirements.
Previous computer experience
Six months of medical related office experience
Schedule Details: 8:45-5:15 Monday – Friday