SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
- Talent Focused: We recruit, develop, mentor and retain the best
- Customer Obsessed: We are relentless in making our customers successful
- Fast Moving: We hustle and make it happen…safely
- Team Players: We respect and support each other and put team first
- Solution Oriented: We get the facts and solve problems; find win-wins
- Agents Of Change: We are always looking for the better way
- Professional: We do everything with quality and integrity
- Competitive: We have fun… serving our customers and winning!
- Collect smaller and less complex customer accounts.
- Negotiate payment plans with past due customers.
- Evaluate financial statements and customer information to provide recommendations regarding establishment of credit.
- Review account status.
- Assist with account resolutions for misapplied cash.
- Manage assigned accounts to maintain low levels of delinquency.
Skills We Are Seeking::
- Possess negotiation skills.
- Solid computer skills – Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in credit acceptance, collections or customer service experience.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement