- We are hiring immediately for a full-time SUPERVISOR, DINING/BAR position.
- Location: Holly Creek - 5500 East Peakview Ave., Littleton CO 80121. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: 5 days per week; weekends included; Wednesday and Thursdays not included; More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Front-of-house experience is preferred; training provided.
- Perks: Steady Employment, stable team, on-site parking, staff meals, full benefits package, and career growth opportunities.
- Pay rate: $17.50 - $18.75 an hour.
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1014155.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
It's rewarding to be the best part of someone's day. No matter what your dreams are for the future, Morrison Living will help you get there. As the nation's leading provider of inspired dining, wellness, environmental, and hospitality services to senior living communities across the country, everything we do means more when it's served with care. We believe that the best way to provide meaningful, genuine experiences for residents is to train, develop, and recognize our greatest asset-our people. Joining our team means you're taking a step towards a rewarding career with opportunities to help you grow personally and professionally. Are you ready to be the best part of someone's day?
Provides the first level of supervision of food, beverage, and meal services while also overseeing production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures high quality, good-tasting and well-presented food and beverages are served within established time frames.
- Reviews menu and other production needs to oversee and manage daily functions.
- Monitors staff daily to ensure all systems, protocols and quality assurance tools are utilized correctly.
- Visits guest service areas to assess satisfaction levels.
- Communicates to staff regularly, both formally and informally.
- Enforces safety standards with employees.
- Ensures sanitation standards are enforced daily and signs-off on cleaning procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Full-time paid time off
- Paid sick leave
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Apply Now Share Report